Tuesday, June 2, 2009

The Mighty 16

Hello friends,

Today I am a little discouraged. I was checking out some of the other blogs on this here site and found them all to be much better written than mine, look much better than mine, and have hundreds of followers. I have 16. Not to say that your quality is worth less than their quantity, but as sheer numbers go, I think I'm in last place. Can you believe my very own sisters aren't on here. Hell, Tracy isn't even on here. I suppose she gets to hear enough of my stupid crap around the house. I guess I can't really blame her.

Oh well, here's to the mighty 16. Hip hip hooray!!!

Have you ever noticed how certain songs can make you feel a certain way? I mean, some songs actually make me feel physically different. These two song do this to me more than most. They were from different times, but both make me feel the same way. I get this weird feeling in my stomach. I don't know how to explain it. It's not that they make me sad, just kinda strange and empty. I don't know.

I got a line straight from my heart ~

There was a time it ran to you ~

Another place where we were smart ~

Before the flood and time was through ~

I sing myself to sleep at night ~

I sing myself to sleep ~

Another song about the rain ~

Coming down it burns through me ~

Another song about the rain ~

It never rained so viciously ~


You always wanted more time ~

To do what you ~

Always wanted to do ~

Now you got it ~

And I~

I must be high ~

To say goodbye ~

Bye bye bye ~


Adios,
~e~

No comments: