Thursday, June 18, 2009

Iggy Mood


Hello friends,

Man, I have been in an Iggy mood lately. This is usually not a good thing. I don't mean that Iggy's not a good thing, Iggy's a great thing. I mean this is the kinda mood that always seems to land me in trouble. It's happened more than once......But you know, maybe I'm imagining things. Yeah, I'm probably just being silly. Hell, you convinced me...I'm goin' with it. Besides, what kinda trouble can I get in to anyway, being invisible and bullet proof and all.

Soul radiation in the dead of night
Love in the middle of a fire fight



Gonna keep `em movin` wild
Gonna keep a swingin` baby



So messed up I want you here
In my room I want you here



No fun to hang around
Freaked out for another day



Lose sleep baby and stay away from bed
Raw power is sure to come a runnin to you




Adios,
~e~

No comments: