Tuesday, May 25, 2010

You, Me, and the Supersuckers are Goin' to Hell


Hello friends,

Here are some good words to live by...

Livin' life like the roar of a 747
I don't ask for forgiveness cause I ain't to good at beggin'
Drinkin' and a zingin', I ain't never gonna stop
I'm underneath the house, hidin' from the cops
I don't go to church cause I can't sit still
you say your goin' to Heaven and I'm goin' to Hell

Spend my whole life just trin' to get inside
I always tell the truth you know, unless it's a lie
I don't follow the teachin' of Jesus or the Pope
I'm in a cheap motel with some whore doin' dope
It might'a been your wife, you never can tell
You can go to Heaven, I'm goin' to Hell

And when I'm cast down through the brimstone mist
the devils gonna see me, man he'll be fuckin' pissed
I'll kick him in the cock and bust him right between the ears
I'll turn up the heat and we will party there for years
I hope your doin' fine, hope things are goin' well
while your a servant up in Heaven I'll be runnin' things in Hell

...or maybe not.

Here's another song about goin' to hell. I wonder why these cats don't get asked to play the Oprey?


I love it when I'm in one of these moods.

Adios,
~e~



No comments: