Thursday, February 18, 2010

Arthur Fonzarelli, Johnny Weir, and the Gay Ducks


Hello friends,

I am sick to death of all this politically correct crap. See, I guess these two Australian sports commentators made a crack about men's figure skating, "They don't leave anything in the locker room, these blokes, do they?" Then the other dude said "They don't leave anything in the closet, either, do they?"

What's so bad about that? It's even kinda funny. They didn't say "Let's go string one up!" or "They're all gonna go strait to hell!" or "Those sick fruities should be boiled in liquid whip-its." did they? Every body needs to lighten up for Christs sake. I put grease on my hair and have big side burns. You don't think I haven't heard my fair share of Elvis, Fonzie, and truck driver jokes. I don't care, cause I kinda look like that.

Then, after all the complaining and bitching from all the 'offended' folks, those guys apologized. The first one said "I made a joke that was a bit off-color. Some of the crew here didn't like it either. I suggested that there was a disaster happening at the ice skating rink because organizers had found out one of the male ice dancers wasn't gay. I apologize for that really sincerely." Then the other cat said "But it definitely wasn't this guy" then cutting to a shot of champion American figure skater Johnny Weir in a pink and black outfit that resembled a corset. That's pretty funny, I think.

Just because it walks like a gay duck and talks like a gay duck and dresses like a gay duck and acts like a gay duck, doesn't necessarily mean it's a gay duck. But it shouldn't be surprised if some of the other barn yard animals call it a homo.

or...

Just because it walks like fat, 70's, jumpsuit Elvis and talks like a hillbilly and dresses like Jerry Reed in that Smokey and the Bandit movie, doesn't mean it's a over weight, screwed up, idiot. But it shouldn't be surprised if some of the other barn yard animals call it Eddy.

Now I've gone and done it. Not only have I offended the 'gay' community but I've offended the 'me' community ta boot. I hate when I have to boycott and picket myself. Well, I better gitta making me a sign. DOWN WITH FAKE FONZARELLI!!!

I'm gonna do a little braggin' here but I would say that I own the best collection of truck drivin' records it this here state. I know your all jealous of that, and I'm sorry for rubbin' it in, but it's true.


Here are two of my fav-O-rites.
Double clutchin' weasel. I LOVE that line!



Adios,
~e~

No comments: