Sunday, August 9, 2009

Neat-O Stuff

Hello friends,

Wow, I got a little worked up on that whole LA Fitness shooting thing, didn't I? Oh well, sometimes I do that. So I'm gonna lighten the mood a bit. I'm gonna spear y'all some stupid story and share a few nifty things with you. Here you go.

-I think this is gonna be my new look. I hope they still make that kinda shampoo.
--------------------------------One of my fav-O-rite pin-ups
-------------------------How cool are these buildings?


-------------------------------------How cool is T-Rex?


=----------------------------==The funniest man on earth

----------------------------------Oh, mama!


--------------------------------------------Jumpin'
----------------------------------Another pin-up doosey
---------------------------------------Ninja Pussycat

------------------------------------------Doctors


----------------------------------------------------Deadbolt

I hope y'all found somethin' you liked.
Adios,
~e~





No comments: