Monday, March 30, 2009

Tracy's Nude Birthday

This here is some 'nude' art.

Hello friends,

The 28th was Tracy's birthday and she wanted to go to see 'Nude 5'. It's this nude art show held every year for the last 5 years. That's why there is a '5' in the title. Duh. It was a great night. The first great thing that happened was we got in for free. The tickets were 16 bucks a head, but we walked like we owned the place and they never asked us for the dough. The second great thing was when we saddled up to the bar I found 20 samolians on the floor. Thirdly, there were half naked chicks running from one end of the joint to the other. Corsets and thongs and boobs all over the place. Now, anyone who knows me knows that I am a big fan of nekkid ladies, so this little shindig was right up my alley. And last but surely not least, the greatest thing about it was that Tracy out shined them all. And she didn't even have to take her clothes off. She had this tight 50's style dress and red high heels with those sexy straps around her ankles. Man-O-man. We danced a whole bunch and closed the place down, and when we got home we.......well......I guess that will have to wait for another time.

Happy Birthday, Kitten!

Here are my good friends who still owe me for the two broken chairs and the cost of the monkey suit rental.



Adios,
~e~

No comments: