Thursday, November 26, 2009

Thanksgiving


Hello friends,

I always write my top 10 things I'm thankful for on Thanksgiving. I write a bunch of crap that I think is clever and witty, but more often than not it's simply just that...crap. Then I splash on all of that family, friends, and health, garbage. Let's be truthful, your thankful for these things because you think your suppose to be. Are you really thankful for your family? Deep down inside yourself, where no one can see, deep in the darkness of your soul, where you don't even like to go, don't you sometimes think about how nice it would be if you hadn't gotten married and didn't have any kids? Your a liar if you say you don't.

I like all that be thankful for what you got, guff. 'There are starving kids in China' How hard is it to find someone less fortunate than yourself? If you gotta go all the way to China before finding one....well...it's probably time to fire up the Mercury, climb in, and take a nap.

Or the 'I'm thankful I'm not as bad off as someone else' junk. I should be thankful I don't have cancer like so-in-so. He's thankful he's not dead like his friend he met at the Cancer Treatment Center of America. That guys thankful he doesn't have to deal assholes like us anymore. Your in bad shape if the only thing you have to be thankful for is that you don't have some terrible disease.

Here is my list this year. Enjoy.

1) I am thankful that I don't live in China.

2) I am thankful that I don't have bubonic plague.

3) I am thankful that there are people with disease and starving so I have something to be thankful for.

4 ) I am thankful that my dick is small, that way my pants fit right.

5) I am thankful that I am to dumb to understand what's going on.

6) I am thankful that I am to ugly to get a good lookin' girlfriend, cause it doesn't hurt quite as bad when a homely chick breaks up with you.

7) I am thankful that I don't have yellow puss running out of every orifice on my body in to a vat and then force feed back to me. (I'm very thankful for that one)

8) I am thankful that I get angry instead of sad.

9) I am thankful that all of this will come to an end someday.

10) I am thankful that no one reads this shit
.






Adios,

~e~

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I guess you changed your mind...big red X??

Anonymous said...

....... I used to tune into this station for fun and helpful tips on life... (jeeze)
I can only wonder what the final straw was that sent you to living in that shack down by the river.

I know your kind of waking up on the bitter side of the bunk bed these days. But, I think your all wrong when it comes to being Thankfull for your family.
I should send a link to this blog to your poor old Mom and Pop to read. remember them?? There the ones your allways lieing to about whats going on in your life... till you hit the bottom and you have no where else to turn, then your Dear old Dad bails your ass out... (gotta love that guy)
How would you feel if your dad knew about all the stupid things youv'e been up to? (you know,,,the really stupid stuff) ...
That is probably why you resent your family... because they enhance your shame.
Your a smart guy. You like history. what about Pops history?
Your his legacy.(his only son)
tick tock.
Find yourself a boat and paddle back over from the west side and join us, before its too late.

~e~ said...

I guess you know me pretty well, who ever you are, but not well enough. I don't 'resent' my family at all. They are the only good thing I have going right now. Most of my friends are no where to be found. My mom and pop are the best in the world. They love me know matter how many 'stupid' things I do. I love them with a love most could never understand. I may be mad at the world, but that doesn't include my folks. They are the nuts.

Anonymous said...

I used to know this guy... He goes by "E" have you seen him???

Q- how did you find out about your good good freinds that are helping Tracy through this Hard time???